Ibom 3000 Recruitment Portal 2020|www.ibommarketplace.com|Are you an indigene of Akwa-Ibom state looking for how to apply for the ongoing Ibom 3000 project? If yes, this guide would provide you with all the necessary information concerning the Akwa-Ibom state empowerment program.
Ibom 3000 is an empowerment program launched by the Akwa-Ibom state government after the ENDSARS protest with the aim of enhancing industrialization in the state through the engagement of several youths in Akwa-Ibom. The training would be divided into three(3) batches each with 1000 applicants and finally, the training covers three(3) areas namely:
- ICT(Information and Communication Technology)
- Oil and Gas
Ibom 3000 Requirements
Those interested in applying for Ibom 3000 should ensure that they meet the requirements below:
- Applicant should have a First School Leaving Certificate.
- Applicant should possess a Bsc or an Msc
- Applicant should possess a WASSCE
- Applicant should possess a valid contact address.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the Oil and Gas training should be between ages 18 to 35.
If you do not want to apply for this empowerment programme, then you can check out other empowerment programmes of which some are listed below:
- National Young Farmers Scheme Application Portal| Apply Now
- SMEDAN Recruitment Portal 2020| Apply Now
- Brisin Recruitment 2020| Apply Now
Important Points To NotePlease note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge.
- Ensure that you possess any of the following qualifications listed above before applying.
- Ensure that your supply your correct contact details.
How To Apply For Ibom 3000Interested applicants should visit Ibom 3000 recruitment portal www.ibommarketplace.com and click on the Register for Ibom 3000 menu to fill the form.
Please subscribe to our mailing lists and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post or update this one.