Gombe State Government Recruitment 202|www.gombestate.gov.ng| This post is for indigenes of Gombe state that are looking for employment opportunities with the Gombe state government and this guide would give them a well detailed guide on how to apply for vacant positions.
Gombe state is a northeastern state that was formed on 1st October 1996 by the then head of state General Sani Abacha from part of Old Bauchi state. Gombe state has a total area of 18,768 km2 (7,246 sq mi) and ranks 21st out of the thirty-six(36) states in the country. Gombe state has ten(10) local government areas and it is dominated mainly by the Fulani tribe.
A lot of our followers have asked questions concerning Gombe state government recruitment 2020 and in this article, we would answer the questions below.
1. Is Gombe State government recruitment currently ongoing?
2. What are the requirements for Gombe state government recruitment?
3. How do I apply for Gombe state government recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Gombe state government recruitment?
5. Is Gombe state recruitment form out for 2020?
Do you have what it takes to apply for Gombe state government recruitment 2020? If yes, then make sure you read this post to the end.
Requirements For Gombe State Government Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should possess a Bsc/OND/HND or any other degree from a recognized institution and in a related discipline.
2. Applicant should possess an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
3. Applicant should be more than 18 years of age.
4. Applicant should have a basic knowledge of computer’s.
5. Applicant should be proficient in English.
Please note that Gombe state government recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and visit Gombe state recruitment portal www.gombestate.gov.ng to apply and also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please note that Gombe state government recruitment deadline is yet to be released as recruitment has not commenced so follow the instructions below to be updated..
Please subscribe to our mailing list and ensure that you follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.