Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021|This post would give you a piece of well-detailed information on Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021. Are you an unemployed indigene of Gombe state looking for employment or job opportunities with the Gombe state Civil Service? If yes, then take this guide seriously as all your questions would be answered.
Gombe state is a north eastern state created by General Sani Abacha from part of the Old Bauchi state and it has two seasons namely dry and rainy season. Gombe state is one of the least populated states in the country and it ranks 33 out of the 36 states in the country.
Lots of Gombe state indigenes and residents have been asking questions about the Gombe state civil service commission recruitment commencement dates for 2021 and we would like to inform the general public that recruitment is yet to commence however, all applicants are urged to read the requirements in this article thoroughly.
Requirements For Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
All applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- An FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate)
Important Points To Note
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to upload it to the recruitment portal.
- Screening would take place and only selected or shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply by following the steps below:
- Visit the Gombe state civil service commission recruitment portal www.gombestate.gov.ng/civilservice-commission
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Apply by following the steps outlined in the job description
- Submit once you are done
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.