Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020|This post would give you a well detailed information on Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020.Are you an unemployed indigene of Gombe state looking for employment or job opportunities with the Gombe state Civil Service? If yes, then take this guide seriously as all your questions would be answered.
Gombe state is a north eastern state created by General Sani Abacha from part of the Old Bauchi state and it has two seasons namely dry and rainy season. Gombe state is one of the least populated states in the country and it ranks 33 out of the 36 states in the country.
- Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2020
- Jobs In Gombe State
- Gombe State Government Recruitment 2020
- Gombe State Civil Service Recruitment
- Gombe State Civil Service Commission Shortlist
A lot of our followers have asked questions concerning the eligibility for the Gombe state civil service commission recruitment 2020 and below is a list of local government areas that are eligible to apply:
Requirements For Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
- Applicant should be proficient in speaking English.
Important Points To Note
- Application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to to upload it to the recruitment portal.
- Screening would take place and only selected or shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit Gombe state civil service commission recruitment portal www.gombestate.gov.ng/civilservice-commission to register and apply. Make sure you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.