The management of the Federal University Of Technology(FUTMINNA) has released its 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session and those who applied for various degree programmes in FUTMINNA should check the list via the steps outlined in this article.
FUTMINNA list has been released on the school portal however, before proceeding to the school’s admission checking portal, candidates should follow the steps below to accept their admission status on the Jamb portal and printout their admission letter
- Visit the JAMB Efacitlity page portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once you are in your dashboard, select your examination year and input your Jamb registration number
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Click on Accept Admission if your admission status is Congratulations You have been offered Admission.
- Once you have accepted your admission status, proceed to printout your Jamb admission letter
Once you have done that, follow the steps below to access your admission status on FUTMINNA portal:
- Visit the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Input your Jamb registration number and any of your names
- Click on Submit
Those offered admission should upload their O’level results to the Jamb portal, and also apply for a change of course form if they were offered admission in another course.
Subscribe to our mailing list and share tis article if you found it useful.