FUNAI PostUtme/DE Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session Is Out| Apply Now
The management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu- Alike has released the application form for the 2021/2022 academic session and this article would provide the application guidelines for PostUtme/DE applicants. Those who want to participate in FUNAI PostUtme/DE admission screening exercise should note that they must make FUNAI/ Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu- Alike their first choice institution when registering for the Jamb examination.
When Would FUNAI PostUtme Form Be Released?
FUNAI PostUtme/DE application form would be released on September 21, 2021, and the deadline for application is October 25, 2021.
FUNAI PostUtme/DE Admission Requirements
Before participating in the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, candidates must ensure that they possess the following:
- A minimum score of 150 in the 2021 PostUtme.
- Must make FUNAI their first choice institution in Jamb.
- A minimum score of 250 for those who applied for Medicine & Surgery, and 240 for those who want to apply for Law.
FUNAI 2021 Screening Date & Venue & Requirements
The Alex Ekwueme University screening exercise would hold from November 2, 2021, to November 5, 2021, at the University’s CBT center located at Zone A in the school premises. Applicants should bring the following along when coming for the screening test:
- A copy of the acknowledgement slip which contains information about candidate’s test date and time.
- Jamb Result showing candidates picture(in colour) & score.
- DE students should come along with their original application slip.
FUNAI PostUtme/DE Screening Registration Procedures
Before proceeding to register for the FUNAI PostUtme/DE screening exercise, applicants must note that the application fee is N2,000. Applicants should follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit FUNAI PostUtme registration portal https://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/ScreeningForm.aspx or Direct Entry registration portal https://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/DE/DEScreeningForm.aspx
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Generate your RRR and proceed to the bank to make payments
- After you have made payment, visit the application portal again and input your Jamb registration number and again
- Fill the form and submit once you finish
- Printout the acknowledgement form once you are done.
Change of Institution or course must be done before October 22, 2021, and those who did not make FUNAI their first choice institution before applying must change their institution on the Jamb portal after applying. Finally, Those offered admission into the institution must accept the offer of admission within 14 days else, it would be forfeited.
Drop your comments below if you encounter any problem when trying to register for FUNAI PostUtme/DE screening exercise.