The management of the Federal University Lokoja has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who made FULOLOJA their first choice University should follow the steps outlined in this article to apply.
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission List
It is important to note that the list is yet to be released on the school portal but it has been uploaded on the Jamb CAPS portal so follow the steps below to check your admission status:
- Visit the Jamb efacility page portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address, and password
- Click on Login once you are done
- Once you are in your dashboard, select your admission year and input your registration number
- Click on the Check Admission Status tab
- Click on Accept Admission if your status is showing Congratulations you have been admitted and proceed to printout your admission letter
If you have followed the procedures outlined above, then once the list is released, follow the steps below to check your admission status on the school portal
- Go to FULOKOJA admission status checking portal putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Click on Login to access your admission status
Congratulations to those who were shortlisted also ensure to share this article with friends who are interested.