Do you want to obtain the next FMARD recruitment application form? Many of those reading this article are interested in obtaining the next FMARD recruitment application form and this article would provide details on what you should know to be eligible to obtain the next recruitment application form.
Before the release of the next FMARD Recruitment application form to the general public, those of our readers who have been patiently awaiting the release of the next recruitment application form should ensure that they take proper note of the guidelines provided in this article.
Do you really want to know when the next Federal Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Development recruitment application form would be released to the general public? This article would help you know when the recruitment application form would be released and the appropriate application procedures.
FMARD stands for Federal Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Development and it was created in the year 1966 and the mandate of FMARD is to ensure there is food security in the crop, livestock, and fisheries, stimulate agricultural employment and services, and the promotion of the production and supply of raw materials to agro-industries.
FMARD Recruitment Requirements
Before applying for FMARD recruitment, there are certain requirements that applicants must possess before applying for the recruitment and applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A University degree from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- A GCE/WASSCE/NECO with credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Computer Literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should possess other necessary credentials such as a birth certificate.
- Applicants are expected to have contact details through which they can be contacted.
FMARD Recruitment is yet to commence but in this article, we would provide information that is needed before and after the FMARD registration form has been released to the general public.
Vital Points To Take Note Of On FMARD Recruitment
It is important that you take note of certain points before applying for FMARD recruitment. Before applying for FMARD recruitment, applicants should ensure that they take note of the following points outlined below:
- Applicants should have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Applicants are advised to possess a means of identification
- Applicants should have a well-written resume
- Applicants can only apply once
FMARD Recruitment application form is unavailable and if you want to know when the next recruitment application form would be released, visit this article from time to time as we would update you on a monthly basis. Once the form is released, the closing date would also be announced and once these dates are announced, you would be updated immediately.
FMARD Recruitment Application Procedures
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the FMARD recruitment portal www.fmard.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the positions you want to apply for.
- Upload your credentials and fill out the application form
FMARD Shortlisted Candidates List
After the recruitment has ended, there would be a process to select the appropriate candidates and the shortlist would only contain the names of those who were shortlisted for the recruitment. Once the shortlist is released, we would provide more information on how to check the list.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.