First Bank Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers|First Bank Recruitment portal is active for recruitment. Before we proceed, it is important to note that we are not affiliated with First Bank Nigeria and our work is just to provide you with information that would guide you when applying for First Bank recruitment.
Is the First Bank recruitment form out? First Bank has released its recruitment form and the recruitment portal has been activated. See First Bank recruitment details application deadline, and guidelines.
Do you want to apply for vacant positions in First bank Nigeria? This article would provide all the information you need concerning the First bank Nigeria recruitment. First bank Nigeria recruitment is currently ongoing for several positions and this post would guide you on how to apply.
About First Bank Nigeria
First bank Nigeria was established in the year 1979 and its headquarters is in Lagos. The current Chief Executive Officer of First bank is Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan and he assumed this role in the year 2016.
First Bank recruitment is currently ongoing from the information just reaching us and if you are interested in applying, make sure to read the requirements and how to apply below.
First Bank Nigeria recruitment portal is www.firstbanknigeria.com/home/careers/ and all their vacancies can be found when you click on the View and Apply for jobs button on that page and clicking on that link would redirect you to another page which is where applicants can create an account before applying.
Availabe Jobs In First Bank Nigeria
It is very important to note that First Bank Nigeria recruitment is categorized into experienced hire and graduate trainee The graduate trainee program is a recruitment exercise conducted by First Bank with the aim of training young graduates to meet the requirements across the baking industry in Nigeria.
The Experienced hire is for experienced workers and they can be hired on a temporary or permanent basis but the majority of them are permanent jobs. available jobs in First Bank Nigeria would be advertised on the career page of First Bank Nigeria.
|Job Title||Job Location||Application Deadline|
|Relationship Manager – Retail Banking Group||Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki – Oyo, Oko – Anambra & Ekiti||23rd September 2021|
|HR Business Partner – Technology||Lagos||24th September 2021|
|Business Analyst||Lagos||17th September 2021|
Requirements For First Bank Recruitment
Before applying for First Bank recruitment, applicants are expected to possess the following:
- A degree preferably a Bachelors’s degree or higher.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs like Microsoft Packages would be an added advantage.
- Applicants may be required to have a certification in his/her related field.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- Applicants should be able to speak and write English fluently.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicant should have a well-written CV.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
How To Apply For First Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the First Bank recruitment portal https://hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX
- Click on all jobs
- Selelct the position you are interested in applying for
- Click on apply Now
- Fill the application form and upload your credentials after reading the requirements
- Submit once you are done
When Is First Bank Recruitment Deadline?
First Bank recruitment deadline would be specified on the job details page so ensure that you check the date before applying.
Subscribe to our mailing list and make sure that you follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.