FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.firs.gov.ng| In this post, we would provide you with all the information needed for the FIRS recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other related information
FIRS was formed in the year 1943 and the board is made up of ten(10) members with the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Governor inclusive. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is a government agency that is in charge of accessing and collecting task related to the Federal Government.
A lot of people have been asking questions related to the Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) recruitment 2021/2022 and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- Is FIRS recruitment form out?
- What are the requirements for FIRS recruitment?
- When is the deadline for FIRS recruitment?
- How can I apply for FIRS recruitment?
Do you have what it takes to work with FIRS? If yes, then make sure you read this post to the end as it would answer all of your questions.
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment
- Applicant should possess a Bsc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicants should possess a means of identification.
- Applicant should have their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- FIRS recruitment is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Submission of false documents is prohibited.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
IS FIRS Currently RECRUITING?
Currently, FIRS is not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should visit the FIRS recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng to apply for the vacant positions also ensure that you bookmark this page as we would update it once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.