FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020/2021|Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Guide| In this post, I would give you a well detailed guide on FIRS recruitment including how to apply and the qualification.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is a government agency that is in charge of accessing and collecting task related to the Federal Government.
A lot of people have been asking questions related to the Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) recruitment 2020/2021 and we decided to select a few of them and they include:
1. Is FIRS recruiting now?
2. Is FIRS form out?
3. What are the requirements for FIRS recruitment?
4. When is the FIRS recruitment 2020 application deadline?
- FERMA Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021| How to Apply.
- Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS) Recruitment 2020| How To Apply
Do you have what it takes to work with FIRS? If yes, then make sure you read this post to the end as it would answer all of your questions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRS Recruitment 2020
1. Applicants should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have a means of identification.
3. Applicant should have an O’level result.
4. Applicants should be free from any form of criminal records.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT FIRS Recruitment
FIRS recruitment is free of charge.
Applicants are to scan and upload their documents at FIRS portal.
Declaration of false documents is not allowed.
Application can only be done once and those who are caught applying twice would be penalized.
IS FIRS Currently RECRUITING?
Currently, FIRS is not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FIRS Recruitment 2020
Interested applicants should visit FIRS recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng/Career to apply or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.