FIRS Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.firs.gov.ng| Is the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment form out? FIRS recruitment form is yet to be released but this article would provide all the information related to FIRS recruitment.
FIRS was formed in the year 1943 and the board is made up of ten(10) members with the Central Bank of Nigeria’s Governor inclusive. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is a government agency that is in charge of accessing and collecting task related to the Federal Government.
A lot of people have been asking questions related to the Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIRS) recruitment 2021/2022 and this post answers would be provided to all the questions being asked by our followers.
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- FIRS recruitment is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Submission of false documents is prohibited.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
IS FIRS Currently Recruiting?
Currently, FIRS is not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the FIRS recruitment portal www.firs.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the specified steps to apply
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.