FERMA Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal|This guide will give you a well detailed description on FERMA recruitment and how you can apply.
FERMA is a short form for Federal Road Maintenance Agency and it is an agency that is in charge of the monitoring of Federal roads across the country.A lot of people have been asking questions on FERMA recruitment and how one can apply.In this post, all those issues would be addressed.
FUNCTION OF FERMA
It is important to know the function of an organization you intend to apply to so as to guide you during the screening process.
The primary function of FERMA is the effective monitoring and maintenance of roads across the country.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FERMA RECRUITMENT
1. Candidates who intend to to apply for vacant positions in FERMA should have the following:
2. A West African Examination Council Certificate or NECO certificate with at least five(5) credits including mathematics and English language in not more than two(2) sittings.
3.A Bachelors degree/HND related to the position being applied for.>
Applicants who have a knowledge in computer applications have an added advantage>
Please note that FERMA recruitment is currently not ongoing so stay away from those who tell you otherwise.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT FERMA RECRUITMENT
FERMA recruitment is free of charge.
All applications are done online via FERMA recruitment portal.
Applicants are expected to possess the documents stated in the job advertisement before applying.
FERMA is free and fair in terms of their recruitment and they do not discriminate genderly.
- SON Shortlisted Candidates List 2020|Check PDF Now
- BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates 2020|Download PDF
- FIRS List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2020|Check PDF
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020|Check PDF Now
- Npower Tax Recruitment 2020 Registration Form Portal
HOW TO APPLY FOR FERMA RECRUITMENT 2020
Applicants are advised to bookmark this tab or visit Ferma recruitment portal ferma.gov.ng and apply once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe, share and follow our social media pages so as to be informed once The Federal Road maintenance Agency start it’s recruitment.