Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022|www.ubeconline.com|Apply For Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Now. We would provide adequate information on the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment form release date, application portal, application guidelines, deadline, and other relevant information.
Do you want to apply for the Federal Teachers recruitment? The Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment portal has been released however, the recruitment form is not yet out but interested applicants should take note of the requirements, how to apply, and other important details outlined in this article.
About Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
The Federal Teachers Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria. This scheme recruits unemployed NCE holders for two-year teaching service in public basic education schools.
The objectives of the scheme are:
- Providing employment to NCE graduates.
- Ensuring the qualitative education of candidates in the UBEC programme.
- Exposing young NCE graduates to fully practical experience in their chosen career
Requirements For Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
Before applying, applicants are advised to possess the requirements because only those who meet the minimum requirements that would have their applications considered so interested applicants should ensure that they take note of the requirements outlined below:
- A Nigerian Certificate in Education(NCE) from a government-approved institution.
- Must not be above 40 years of age.
- Must have a TRCN Certificate
- Should be unempoyed as at the time of applying
- Applicant should specialize in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Vocational Studies
- Computer Science
- Special Education
- Early childhood Education
- Nigerian and foreign Language
When Would The Federal Teachers Recruitment Commence
For now, we do not have any information on the date the Federal Teachers recruitment would commence so ensure that you adhere to the instructions below and you would be updated when the recruitment commences.
How To Apply For FTS Recruitment
Those interested in applying for the Federal Teachers recruitment should
- Visit the recruitment portal www.ubec.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Click on the specified link to go to the recruitment portal
- Create an account
- Sign up and fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit it once you are done
Important Points To Note
It is very important to note that FTS recruitment is free of charge and once the application form is out, applicants are expected to create an account on the recruitment portal before filling the form.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Deadline
Please note that the deadline for the Federal Teachers recruitment is yet to be released as the application has not yet commenced.
What To Do After Applying
After applying, candidates are urged to start preparing for the recruitment exercise and screening because there would be an examination and only those who pass the examination would be considered for the next step.
Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates
After the recruitment, there would be a screening exercise and those who meet the cutoff mark would be shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via the contact details used during the application so we would love to advise applicants to fill the application form with details that are accurate or verifiable.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed once we publish a new post.