Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021|This article would give you all the information you need about the Federal Teachers recruitment including how to apply, requirements and screening dates.
The Federal Teachers Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria.This scheme recruits unemployed NCE holders for a two year teaching service in public basic education schools.
The objectives of this scheme are:
- Providing employment to NCE graduates
- Ensuring qualitative education of candidates in the UBEC programme
- Exposing young NCE graduates to full practical experience in their chosen career;
REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2020/2021
Applicant should possess a Nigerian Certificate in Education(NCE) from a government approved institution.
- Applicant should not be above 40 years of age.
- Applicant should currently unemployed as at the time of applying.
- English Language
- Vocational Studies
- Computer Science
- Special Education
- Early childhood Education
- Nigerian and foreign Language
It is important to note that the Federal Teachers Recruitment for 2020/2021 has not commenced but read how to apply below.
HOW TO APPLY
Those interested in the Federal Teacher’s Scheme should go to the recruitment portal here https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or book mark this page so as to be informed once the recruitment starts. Finally, ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed once we publish a new post.