Federal Government 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal| Are you looking for Federal Government Jobs? This article would provide all the information you need concerning the Federal Government Recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.A lot of fresh graduates have been looking for employment in Federal government agencies across the country and it is important to note that a lot of the Federal government agencies are based in either Lagos or Abuja the city capital so if you want to work in any of the agencies listed in this post, then be ready to move to the state where the agency is based or a neighboring state. Questions have been asked by followers and this post would answer questions like:
- When would the Federal Government commence recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Federal Government jobs?
- How do I get a Federal Government Job?
- How do I find the latest Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria?
- How do I get updated once Federal Government Recruitment Commences?
General Requirements For Federal Government RecruitmentApplicants are expected to be graduates though some positions such as driver and cleaners are open to those with First School leaving Certificate and in addition to those, it is advisable that graduates should possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate and also have a knowledge of basic computer applications as a lot of government offices make use of computers.
Deadline For Federal Government Recruitment
Federal Government recruitment deadline would be published on this website once it has been released so ensure that you bookmark this page and also follow our social media pages as we would update you once recruitment commences.
Federal Government Agencies That One Can Apply For
There are numerous Federal government agencies in Nigeria that one can be employed in but below are a few that you may like:
- Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Bureau Of Public Enterprises Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Code Of Conduct Bureau Recruitment
- Bureau Of Public Procurement Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Department Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
- Consumer Protection Commission Recruitment
- Defence Intelligence Academy Recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund Recruitment
- Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency Recruitment
- Public Complaints Commission Recruitment
- Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment
- National Biotechnology Development Agency Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Recruitment
- Federal Road Maintenance Agency Recruitment
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority Recruitment
- National Agricultural Land Development Agency Recruitment