The Federal College of Education Zuba has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and aspirants who applied for admission into the institution should follow the steps in this article to check their admission status.
How To Check The Federal College Of Education Zuba Admission List
Applicants should note that the list is not available online but it is only available in the school premises so aspirants should proceed to check the notice board in the school premises.
Before the admission can be valid, those admitted should follow the guidelines below to check the list
- Visit the Jamb Efacility page https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once you are in your dashboard, select your year of examination and click on Check Admission Status tab
- Once you have done that, input your Jamb registration number and click on Check Admission status
- Click on Accept admission if your status is showing a congratulatory message
- Proceed to printout your Jamb admission letter once you have done that
Once you have checked the admission list, ensure to Upload your O’level result to the Jamb portal also share this article if you found it useful.