vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng Portal Login| Federal Civil Service Commission Registration Portal Login| The official recruitment portal for the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Do you want to apply for the federal civil service recruitment via the federal civil service portal? This article would guide you on how to register or create an account on the FCSC recruitment portal.
This is to inform you that the Federal civil service recruitment is yet to commence recruitment so ensure that you take this article seriously as we would guide you on how to register or login to the portal once recruitment commences. Ensure that you read our federal civil service recruitment guide as we clearly listed the requirements and how to apply for the federal civil service recruitment.
vacany.fedcivilservice.gov.ng Portal registration
It is very easy to login or register on the Federal civil service commission recruitment portal so follow the steps below to login:
- Visit the Federal civil service commission recruitment portal vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- You would be shown a page where you would be required to fill in your personal details.
- Once you have filled in your details, then click on submit.
vacany.fedcivilservice.gov.ng Portal Login
In order to view the available jobs in the federal civil service commission, you would need to have an account so follow the steps below to login:
- Visit the Federal civil service commission portal fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Navigate to the vacancies page vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Input your login details and sign in.
Important Points To Note
The Federal civil service commission portal login and registration are done on the same website so ensure that you pay attention to the URLs listed in this post as those are the only valid ones that one can use to access the federal civil service portal.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages and you would be informed once there are new job openings.