DO you want to work with the Federal Character Commission(FCC)?If yes then this post would give you a well detailed guide on all you need to now about the Federal Character recruitment including the requirement, application guidelines and other related information.
The Federal Character Commission was established in 1996 and the aim of this organization was to enforce and implement Federal Character Principles of fairness and distribution of public post and socio-economic infrastructures among the various MDAs across the country.
A lot of people have been asking questions with regards to The Federal Character Commission recruitment and we hence the need to publish this guide as it would answer the questions below:
1. Is FCC currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for FCC recruitment?
3. How do I apply for FCC recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then this post is meant for you because it would answer all your questions.
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021
- Zamfara State Government Recruitment 2020
- Yobe State Government Recruitment 2020
- Wema Bank Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021|Apply Now
Do you have all what it takes to work with the Federal Character Commission? If yes then read the requirements and how to apply below.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
FCC recruitment is free of charge.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements are eligible to apply.
Applicants can only apply once.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FCC Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/ND/OND) from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicants should possess an O’level result.
3. Applicants should have a means of identification.
4. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
IS FCC Currently Recruiting?
Presently, FCC recruitment is currently not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should visit FCC recruitment portal federalcharacter.gov.ng/vacancy/ or bookmark this page so as to be informed or updated once NCC recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.