FCSC Recruitment Form Portal 2020|fedcivilservice.gov.ng|Are you looking for employment in FCSC or how to apply for FCSC recruitment? If yes then you are at the right place because in this article, I would give you a well detailed description on FCSC recruitment.
FCSC stands for Federal Civil Service Commission and they are the body that have the authority and mandate over all civil servants and this include taking disciplinary actions against any civil servant found guilty of violating a rule. The Office of the head of Civil Service is located at 6 Abijan St, Wuse 900281, Abuja.
A lot of questions related to Federal Civil Service recruitment have been asked by a lot of our followers and in this post, we would answer the questions below.
1. Is FCSC Currently Recruiting?
2. Is Nigerian Civil Service Currently recruiting?
3. What are the requirements for Federal Civil Service recruitment?
4. How do I apply for FCSC recruitment?
5. When is the deadline for FCSC recruitment?
Requirements For FCSC Recruitment
1. Applicants should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicants should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicants should have basic computing skills.
5. Applicants should please ensure that they have original copies of their credentials as it may be required.
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to FCSC recruitment portal.
3. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Is FCSC Currently recruiting?
Presently, FCSC is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Federal Civil service recruitment portal www.ohcsf.gov.ng or bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
When Is FCSC Recruitment Deadline?
Currently, FCSC is not undergoing any form of recruitment so there is no deadline.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.