FAAN Recruitment Form Portal 2021|www.faan.gov.ng| Is the Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria recruitment form out? The recruitment portal for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria(FAAN) recruitment is currently activated but the recruitment is yet to commence. In this article, we would provide information on the recruitment and this includes the requirement details, how to apply, and other necessary information.
FAAN stands for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria and it was established in the year 1935 and its headquarters is the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja Lagos State. They are the ones in charge of managing all the airports in the country. Currently, FAAN manages fourteen(14) airports and you can see them here
It is mandatory for all applicants to meet the requirements because the number of applicants would be much but the secret to getting a job with FAAN is to possess the requirements outlined in this article furthermore, take note of the important points outlined in this article because this can give you an edge over other applicants.
www.faan.gov.ng is the official recruitment portal for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment and it has clearly been stated on the recruitment portal that the recruitment is free of charge. Before applying, applicants must have scanned copies of all their documents available on the device they are going to use to complete the online application.
Requirements For FAAN Recruitment
Before applying ensure that you possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- Applicants with extra certifications would have an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should take note of the following important points:
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the FAAN recruitment portal.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
Is FAAN Currently Recruiting?
Presently, FAAN is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise
How To Apply For FAAN Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment portal www.faan.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly for the vacant position
- Follow the required steps to apply for the recruitment
When Is FAAN Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline is yet to be announced because FAAN recruitment is yet to commence but you would be informed once the deadline is announced.
FAAN Salary Structure
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria pays its workers based on their grade level since it is a federal government agency. Engineers can earn as high as N100k in FAAN but in general, the salary range is between N80k to N1million with the N1million being for directors in the agency. There are allowances and the amount of allowance one can receive depends on his/her grade level.
Subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social pages so that you would be informed or updated once we publish a new post.