Exxon Mobil 2021/2022 Graduate Internship Recruitment|jobs.exxonmobil.com|See ExxonMobil recruitment form release date, application portal(jobs.exxonmobil.com), application guidelines, deadline, and other relevant information.
Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship form has been released and the recruitment application portal is out. This article would provide information on Exxon Mobil graduate internship program recruitment starting dates, application deadline, and other vital information.
Every year, Exxon Mobil undergoes graduate internship recruitment for Nigerian students who major in fields like Social Sciences/ Humanities, and Medical Science. Those who are selected would undergo the internship program in any of the locations they are closer to. Exon Mobil is located in Lagos, and Eket, Akwa Ibom state so those who want to undergo an internship would have to be close to Lagos or Akwa Ibom state.
Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment Fields
We earlier stated that Exxon Mobil internship recruitment is not open to all disciplines and this is also clearly stated on their recruitment portal jobs.exxonmobil.com. The recruitment is open to those in the medical sciences, and social sciences/humanities disciplines.
Requirements For Exxon Mobil 2021 Graduate Internship Recruitment
Before applying for the ExxonMobil internship recruitment, applicants must possess the following:
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Must have graduated with a minimum of second class Upper(2.1)
- Those practising Nursing must have a current nursing practicing license, BLS(Basic Life Support), and ACLS(Advanced Life Support) certificate
- Must be registered members of the Pharmacist council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Sciences students must have a current practising license
Documents To Be Submitted
The following documents would be submitted when filling the application form:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Check Now: ExxonMobil Recruitment
Important Points To Note
ExxonMobil Graduate internship recruitment is free of charge and applicants must sign in to their account before they can apply for the recruitment also those who have no registered account are expected to create an account before applying.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the ExxonMobil graduate internship recruitment
- Visit the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship recruitment portal jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click on view job openings
- Put Nigeria where you see location
- Click on the one you are planning to apply for
- Read the requirements
- Create an account
- Fill the application form and upload your credentials
- Submit once you are done
ExxonMobil Internship Recruitment Deadline
ExxonMobil Internship recruitment would be outlined in the job description so read the job description thoroughly before applying for the internship recruitment.
Drop your comments below if you encountered any difficulties while trying to apply for the recruitment