Enugu State Government Recruitment 2021|www.enugustate.gov.ng| Are you an unemployed indigene of Enugu state looking for employment opportunities with the Enugu state government? If yes, then this post would guide you on how to apply for vacant positions in the Enugu state government.
Enugu state is a southeastern state that was created on 27th August 1991 and it is also known as the coal city because of the large content of coal found there. Enugu state has a landmass of 7,161 km2 (2,765 sq mi) and it is sitting 233 meters above sea level and it is bordered by Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Benue, and Kogi state respectively.
A lot of questions have been asked by our followers concerning the Enugu state government recruitment and this article would answer questions like:
- Is the Enugu state government recruitment currently ongoing?
- What are the requirements for the Enugu state government recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Enugu state government recruitment?
- When is the deadline for the Enugu state government recruitment?
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the Enugu state government recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements thoroughly.
Requirements For Enugu State Government Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following requirements below:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Basic computing skills.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
Please note that Enugu state government recruitment 2021 is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and visit Enugu state recruitment portal www.enugustate.gov.ng to apply and also bookmark this page.
Please note that Enugu state government recruitment deadline is yet to be out as recruitment has not commenced so follow the instructions below in order to stay updated.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.