Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020|www.enugustate.gov.ng| Are you an unemployed indigene of Enugu state looking for employment opportunities with the Enugu state government? If yes, then this post would guide you on how to apply for vacant positions in the Enugu state government.
Enugu state is a south eastern state that was created on 27th August, 1991 and it is also known as the coal city because of the large content of coal found there. Enugu state has a land mass of 7,161 km2 (2,765 sq mi) and it is sitting 233 metres above sea level and it is bordered by Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Benue and Kogi state respectively.
Our followers have been asking questions on Enugu state recruitment and in this article, we would answer all the questions below.
1. Is Enugu state Government recruitment currently ongoing?
2. What are the requirements for Enugu state government recruitment?
3. How do I apply for Enugu state government recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Enugu state government recruitment?
5. Is Enugu state government recruitment form out?
Do you have what it takes to work with the Enugu state government? If yes, then make sure you read this post to the end.
Requirements For Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should possess a Bsc/HND/OND in related discipline and from a recognized tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
3. Applicant should be above 18 years.
4. Applicant should be a computer literate.
5. Applicant should be proficient in English.
Please note that Enugu state government recruitment 2020 is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and visit Enugu state recruitment portal www.enugustate.gov.ng to apply and also bookmark this page.
Please note that Enugu state government recruitment deadline is yet to be out as recruitment has not commenced so follow the instructions below in order to stay updated.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.