Do you want to apply for the Ekiti state government recruitment 2021/2022? This article would provide all the information needed for the Ekiti state government recruitment. The Ekiti state government is currently not recruiting but this article would provide the requirements and the application procedures.
Ekiti State was created on 1st October 1996 by the then head of state Gen Sani Abacha and it is located in the southwest region. It was carved out from the Ondo state and is endowed with natural resources such as granite, kaolinite, columbite, iron ore, and gold amongst others. Ekiti state has sixteen(16) local government areas and has coordinates of 7°40′N 5°15′E.
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the Ekiti state government recruitment. Ensure that you read the requirements section thoroughly.
Requirements For The Ekiti State Government Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should please ensure that they possess the following requirements below:
- A degree preferably a Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- Those with basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
Please note that Ekiti State Government recruitment 2021 is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, photocopies, and originals of your credentials, and then visit the Ekiti state recruitment portal www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs to apply and also bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
The deadline for Ekiti State government recruitment 2021 is not out as the recruitment has not yet commenced so make sure you follow the instructions below.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.