Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020|This article would give you a well detailed information on Ekiti state Civil Service commission recruitment 2020. Are you an unemployed indigene of Ekiti state looking for employment or job opportunities with the Ekiti state civil service commission? If yes, then take this post seriously as it would provide all the answers to your questions.
Ekiti state is a south west region and it has sixteen(16) local government areas. The state enjoys two seasons namely dry season and rainy season. Ekiti state is blessed with a lot of mineral resources and it is also endowed with agricultural resources.
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Portal.
- Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment.
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Result.
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted candidates
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Interview.
- Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Exam Result.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the requirements for the Ekiti state civil service commission recruitment and below is a list of local government areas eligible to apply:
- Aiyekire (Gbonyin)
- Ekiti South-West
- Ekiti West
- Ekiti East
Requirements For Ekiti State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Applicant should have a degree(Bsc/HND/OND) from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Applicant should be above 18 years.
- Applicant should have good communication skills.
Important Points To Note
- Application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be required to upload it to the portal during registration.
- A screening exercise would take place and only selected candidates would be contacted.
Please note that recruitment is yet to commence and the deadline has not yet been released so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit Ekiti state civil service commission recruitment portal www.myekiti.com/cscapplication to register and apply. Ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and ensure that you follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.