Are you among those who want to obtain the next Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment application form? The EFCC recruitment application form is yet to be released to the general public but before it is released, applicants should take adequate note of the information outlined in this article as these guidelines would help them to successfully apply for the next recruitment exercise.
The mode of application is online so applicants should know how to operate a computer. Following the guidelines outlined below would boost your chances of being shortlisted after the recruitment exercise has been concluded by EFCC.
It is the aim of everyone going through this article to be among those selected after the next EFCC recruitment exercise has been concluded and we have provided sufficient information to aid our readers to achieve that after the recruitment exercise has been concluded.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was established in 2003 after pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering. The aim of the agency is to investigate the various forms of financial crimes such as advance fee fraud popularly known as 419, and money laundering. The operations department of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission comprises advance fee fraud, bank fraud, economic governance, and Counter-Terrorism and General Investigation.
General Requirements For The EFCC Recruitment
Applicants who want to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment should possess the following requirements:
- A University degree in a related discipline.
- A WASC/SSCE/GCE with credits in the relevant subjects
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants should be conversant with computer programs like Ms-Word and Excel.
- A means of identification
EFCC Recruitment is free of charge so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent for EFCC because the form can be gotten free of charge from the recruitment portal immediately after the recruitment starting date is announced.
Vital Points To Take Note Of
In addition to the requirements, applicants are urged to take note of the following points:
- EFCC is very strict with its selection process because the job is a very sensitive one.
- Applicants would be made to pass through an intensive background investigation such as a medical check, criminal record check, test for illegal drugs, and others after passing the screening.
- Ensure that you apply before the recruitment deadline.
- The applicant can only apply once.
- EFCC would have an interview with the previous and current colleagues, friends, and families of every applicant.
EFCC Recruitment Application Guidelines
It is very important to note that the EFCC recruitment application can only be done via the authorized application portal. Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the EFCC recruitment portal efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill out the application form and upload your documents.
EFCC Recruitment News
Do you want to get the latest news on the Economic Financial Crimes Commission recruitment? It is very important for our readers to know the latest information on EFCC recruitment. The EFCC recruitment application form is unavailable as of today and those who want to apply should ensure that they visit this article from time to time to know when the recruitment application form would be available online to the general public.
Subscribe, share and follow our social media pages, so that you would be informed once we publish a new post.