EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.efccnigeria.org| Do you want to work with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission? EFCC recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other vital or necessary information.
A lot of our followers have been asking questions related to the Economic Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 and how to apply and below are some of the questions we have been getting.
- How can I apply for EFCC recruitment 2021/2022?
- Is EFCC currently recruiting?
- What are the requirements for EFCC Recruitment?
- How much is EFCC salary in Nigeria?
- When is the deadline for EFCC Nigeria recruitment?
Before applying for EFCC Nigeria recruitment, it is important that you know the requirements and how to apply so ensure that you read this post until the end as your questions would be answered.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EFCC RECRUITMENT 2021/2022
Applicants who want to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment should possess the following requirements below:
- Applicants should possess a BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants should have their NYSC discharge or exemption certificates.
- Applicant should be conversant with computer programs like Ms-Word and Excel.
- Applicant should possess a means of identification
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT EFCC RECRUITMENT
Interested applicants should please note the following about EFCC recruitment:
- EFCC recruitment is free of charge.
- EFCC is very strict with their selection process because the job is a very sensitive one.
- Applicants would be made to pass through an intensive background investigation such as medical check, criminal record check, test for illegal drugs, and others after passing the screening.
- Ensure that you apply before the recruitment deadline.
- The applicant can only apply once.
- EFCC would have an interview with the previous and current colleagues, friends, and families of every applicant.
Is EFCC Recruitment Currently Ongoing
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to commence but we would update you via this article once recruitment commences.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EFCC RECRUITMENT
Applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the EFCC recruitment portal efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your documents.
EFCC Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to be announced but we would update you once it is announced.
Subscribe, share and follow our social media pages, so that you would be informed once we publish a new post.