EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.efccnigeria.org| Is the EFCC recruitment form out? The EFCC recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment but it is important to note that the recruitment is yet to commence but interested applicants should take note of the requirements, how to apply, and any other required information provided in this article.
All the information you need before and after applying for the EFCC recruitment would be carefully provided in this article so ensure that you take this article seriously. vacant positions in EFCC would be advertised on the career page and guidelines for the advertised position would also be outlined for all applicants to go through before applying.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was established in 2003 after pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering. The aim of the agency is to investigate the various forms of financial crimes such as advance fee fraud popularly known as 419, and money laundering. The operations department of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission comprises of advance fee fraud, bank fraud, economic governance, and Counter-Terrorism and General Investigation.
There are specific requirements that one needs to possess because working with the Economic and Financial Crimes commission comes with huge responsibilities that not everyone would be able to meet. Applicants are urged to possess the requirements in this article also take note of other important points outlined in this article because they are also important.
Requirements For EFCC Recruitment
Applicants who want to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment should possess the following requirements:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicant should be conversant with computer programs like Ms-Word and Excel.
- A means of identification
EFCC Recruitment is free of charge so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent for EFCC
Important Points To Note
In addition to the requirements, applicants are urged to take note of the following points:
- EFCC is very strict with their selection process because the job is a very sensitive one.
- Applicants would be made to pass through an intensive background investigation such as medical check, criminal record check, test for illegal drugs, and others after passing the screening.
- Ensure that you apply before the recruitment deadline.
- The applicant can only apply once.
- EFCC would have an interview with the previous and current colleagues, friends, and families of every applicant.
Is EFCC Recruitment Currently Ongoing
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to commence but we would update you via this article once recruitment commences. Once the recruitment commences, the portal for the application would be activated immediately and applicants are urged to follow the procedures or instructions outlined in this article when filling the application form.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment
Applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the EFCC recruitment portal efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your documents.
EFCC Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to be announced but we would update you once it is announced.
EFCC Recruitment News
Do you want to get the latest news on the Economic Financial Crimes Commission recruitment? It is very important to note that the EFCC recruitment form release date is currently unknown but visit the recruitment application portal frequently and also bookmark this page because it would be updated immediately after the recruitment form is released.
EFCC Recruitment Salary
Since the job of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a very sensitive one, their officers are paid very well and in order to see a well-detailed article on EFCC recruitment salary, read our EFCC Salary Structure article thoroughly.
EFCC Recruitment Training
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission training would be done after the list of shortlisted candidates list has been released. Information on the training dates and duration would be announced on this website so follow the instructions below if you want to be updated.
Subscribe, share and follow our social media pages, so that you would be informed once we publish a new post.