EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.efccnigeria.org| Is the EFCC recruitment form out? The EFCC recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment but it is important to note that the recruitment is yet to commence but interested applicants should take note of the requirements, how to apply, and any other required information provided in this article.
There are specific requirements that one needs to possess because working with the Economic and Financial Crimes commission comes with huge responsibility that not everyone would be able to meet. Applicants are urged to possess the requirements in this article also take note of other important points outlined in this article because they are also important.
Requirements For EFCC Recruitment
Applicants who want to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment should possess the following requirements:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicant should be conversant with computer programs like Ms-Word and Excel.
- A means of identification
EFCC Recruitment is free of charge so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent for EFCC
Important Points To Note
In addition to the requirements, applicants are urged to take note of the following points:
- EFCC is very strict with their selection process because the job is a very sensitive one.
- Applicants would be made to pass through an intensive background investigation such as medical check, criminal record check, test for illegal drugs, and others after passing the screening.
- Ensure that you apply before the recruitment deadline.
- The applicant can only apply once.
- EFCC would have an interview with the previous and current colleagues, friends, and families of every applicant.
Is EFCC Recruitment Currently Ongoing
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to commence but we would update you via this article once recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the EFCC recruitment portal efccnigeria.org/efcc/career
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your documents.
EFCC Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is yet to be announced but we would update you once it is announced.
Subscribe, share and follow our social media pages, so that you would be informed once we publish a new post.