EDSU 2022/2023 PostUtme/DE Form Is Out| See Screening Dates & Venues| See how to register for the ongoing Edo State University PostUtme/DE screening exercise.
Edo State University Uzaire has released its PostUtme/DE form for the 2022/2023 academic session and those who want to register for the screening exercise should ensure that they follow the instructions provided in this article to register for the screening exercise.
Those registering for the screening exercise must ensure that they sat for the 2022 UTME examination and must choose Edo State University(EDSU) as their first choice institution also ensure that the course you selected is among the List Of Courses Offered In EDSU.
EDSU PostUtme/DE Registration Fee
Those who are interested in registering for the screening exercise must ensure that they pay the registration fee of N2,000 else they would be unable to access the application form.
EDSU PostUtme/DE Requirements
Those registering for the Edo State University PostUtme/DE exercise must ensure that they meet the requirements also note that the requirements for Direct Entry and PostUtme candidates differ. Candidates should possess the following requirements:
- A minimum of five(5) credits passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics & English in not more than two(2) sittings however, those planning to study Medicine & Surgery must ensure that they possess the minimum credits in not more than one sitting.
- Must make Edo State University(EDSU) their first choice institution.
- A CGPA of not less than 1.5 for transfer students
Requirements For DE Candidates
- A minimum of merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Two(2) advanced level passes in Alevel/IJMB/JUPEB.
How To Register For EDSU PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
Those who want to participate in the screening exercise must register on the portal. Candidates should follow the steps below to register:
- Visit the EDSU admission registration portal https://www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions/register
- Fill out the application form thoroughly and click on the Submit Form button
- You would be redirected to your dashboard where you would be required to fill out the application form.
- After payment, you would be expected to printout the application slip
Edo State University Screening Dates & Time
The screening date & time would be communicated to candidates later and candidates must appear for their screening on the specified date. But whenever the screening date & time are announced, candidates would be expected to bring the following:
- Edo University online application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip printout
Is The Edo State University[EDSU] PostUtme/DE Form Out?
The management of the Edo State University[EDSU] has released its PostUtme/DE forms for the 2022/2023 academic session so you can proceed to apply if you choose the institution as your first choice institution when registering for JAMB.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also let us know if you encountered any problems when trying to apply for EDSU screening.