Edo State Teachers Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023|www.subeb.edostate.gov.ng|Edo State Universal Basic Education Board application guide is here.
The Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment portal has been activated for recruitment however, it is important to note that the recruitment form is yet to be released. This article would provide adequate information on the recruitment requirements, and other relevant information one would need to know before applying.
Do you want to apply for the Edo state Subeb recruitment? The Edo State Universal Basic Education Board(SUBEB) recruitment portal is currently active but recruitment is yet to commence. This article would provide vital information on the Edo state teachers commencement dates, application deadline, and guidelines so anyone who wants to apply for Edo state teachers recruitment should read on.
The Edo state teachers recruitment is also known as the Edo star recruitment and it is only those who possess the requirements that would be eligible to apply so ensure to read the requirements below thoroughly.
The official Edo state teachers recruitment portal is subeb.edostate.gov.ng and this is the only website that would be used by the Edo state government to conduct recruitment of teachers in the state. Once the recruitment commences, the application form would be released on the recruitment portal, and only then can applicants start applying.
Requirements For Edo State Teachers(SUBEB) Recruitment
Those interested in the Edo state Teachers(SUBEB) recruitment should ensure that they possess the requirements else their application would not be considered. Interested applicants should possess the following:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must have a minimum of Second class upper from an accredited University.
- A masters degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage:
Additional Points To Note
Once you have met the requirements, there are other things that one should note and some of them are:
- Anyone who meets the requirement can apply either male or female.
- Applicants should have scanned copies of their credentials as you would be required to upload them to the recruitment portal.
- Only those who meet the minimum requirements or pass the screening would be selected.
- Applicants can only apply once and those who apply more than once would be automatically disqualified.
- The recruitment process involves three(3) rounds of selection
Is Edo State SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
The Edo state teachers recruitment is yet to commence but we would update you via this page once the recruitment commences. Once the recruitment commences, applicants are to proceed to the recruitment portal and fill the application form.
How To Apply For Edo State SUBEB Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit Edo state SUBEB recruitment portal subeb.edostate.gov.ng
- Click on the drop-down button close to the Current Vacancies menu
- Select SUBEB external recruitment to access this form
- Click on Next and fill the form
When Is The Edo State SUBEB Recruitment Deadline?
The closing dates for the recruitment would be announced immediately after the recruitment commences so bookmark this tab if you want to be updated once the deadline is announced.
Latest News On Edo SUBEB Recruitment
The Edo SUBEB recruitment form is free of charge and the recruitment portal is currently active however note that applications are not being accepted but once the recruitment commences, the portal would be activated for recruitment.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.