Edo State Teachers Recruitment(SUBEB) Form Portal 2020|subeb.edostate.gov.ng|This post is for teachers who are looking for teaching jobs in state schools owned by the Edo state government. This post would give you a well detailed information on the upcoming recruitment.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the Edo state teachers recruitment and below is a list of searches related:
- Edo State Recruitment Portal
- Edo State Subeb Website
- Edo State Recruitment 2020
- subeb.edostate.gov.ng/home school
- https subeb edostate gov ng
- Edo State Post Primary Education Board
Requirements For Edo State Teachers(SUBEB) Recruitment
Those interested in the Edo state Teachers(SUBEB) recruitment ought to possess some requirements and some of them are listed below:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant should have a Bsc/HND/NCE/B.Ed from a recognized institution and in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASSC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants are advised to register with TRCN(Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria) so as to become registered teachers. Please note that this is not compulsory.
- Applicant is expected to have undergone the mandatory one year NYSC programme and should have his/her certificate.
Important Points To Note
- Anyone who meets the requirement can apply either male or female.
- Applicants are advised to have a means of identification and their passport.
- Applicants should have scanned copies of their credentials as you would be required to upload it to the recruitment portal.
- Only those who meet the minimum requirements or pass the screening would be selected.
- Applicants can only apply once and those who apply more than once would be automatically disqualified.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit Edo state subeb recruitment portal subeb.edostate.gov.ng to register and apply. Bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.