Edo State Government Recruitment (6) Positions|Edo state government recruitment is currently ongoing in the Edo state Geographic service and this post would provide you with all the information you need including the requirements and how to apply.
Edo state Geographic Service was established in the year 2017 and the agency has several responsibilities one of which is to establish and regulate the standards to be applied in the compilation of data relating to land and its administration in the state. This post would show you how to apply for all the positions
- Land Administrator
- GIS Analyst
- Estate Surveyor (Estate Management)
- Geometrician (Land Surveyor)
- Computer Scientist (Programmer Analyst / Web Designer)
Applicants should please note that the requirements and how to apply are the same for all the positions.
Requirements For Edo State Government Recruitment
- Applicants should possess all the relevant qualifications.
- Applicnat should be between ages 18 to 35 years.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should please note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge
- All applications should be addresses and sent to the address stated below.
- Ensure that you submit photocopies of all the documents listed below as it is compulsory.
- All applications should be submitted before the deadline(4th December,2020)
- All positions are based in Edo state.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a hand written application along with their CV and photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University degree and professional licenses if applicable to the field of study.
- National Youth Certificate Discharge or exemption certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age declaration
All applications should be sent to:
The Managing Director,
Edo State Geographic Information Service,
102 Sapele Road,
Benin City – Edo State.
Please subscribe to our mailing list in order to be updated once we publish a new post and also ensure that you share this post with friends whom you think might be interested in applying.