Edo State Government Recruitment 2020/2021|www.edostate.gov.ng|A lot of questions have been asked concerning Edo state government recruitment 2020 and in this post, we would give you a piece of well-detailed information concerning the recruitment process for 2020. From the information reaching us, Edo state government recruitment is currently ongoing for six(6) positions.
Edo state is a south-south state that was created on 27th August, 1991 and it was formally known as Bendel state. Edo state has a total land mass of 17,802 km2 which ranks 22nd among the thirty-six(36) states in the country. Edo state is made up majorly of three(3) ethnic groups namely Edo(Binis), Esan & Afemai and Akoko Edo and it’s postal code is 300001.
Like we previously stated, lot’s of questions have been asked by our followers and we would answer the ones below.
1. Is Edo State government recruitment currently ongoing?
2. How do I apply for Edo state government recruitment 2020?
3. What are the requirements for Edo state government recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Edo state government recruitment?
5.Is Edo state government recruitment form out?
Please these are the few questions we were able to select, so if your question was not mentioned above, then drop it in the comment section below.
The following positions are available:
Estate Surveyor(Estate Management)
Computer Scientist(Programmer Analyst/Web Designer)
Requirements For Edo State Government Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a Bsc/OND/HND from a recognized institution and field.
2. Applicant should not be above 35 years of age.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
4. Applicant must be proficient in speaking English language.
5. Applicant must have good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then go to Edo state government recruitment portal www.edostate.gov.ng to apply and also ensure you bookmark this page too.
Edo state recruitment deadline is yet to be specified, so make sure you follow the instructions below to be updated.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.