Edo State Civil Service Commission 2022/2023 Recruitment| mda.edostate.gov.ng|See The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Guide.
This post would give you a piece of well-detailed information on the Edo state Civil service Commission recruitment 2022. Are you an unemployed indigene of Edo state looking for employment or job opportunities with the Edo state civil service? Of yes, then make sure you take this article seriously.
The Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment application form has been released to the general public and those who have been waiting for the recruitment application form release can proceed to apply immediately after going through this article.
There are rumors being circulated about the release of the Edo State Civil Service Commission and do you want to know if the Form has been released? The form is now out and a list of available positions was published on the Edo state civil service commission recruitment application portal.
About Edo State
Edo state is a south-south state created on 27th August 1991. Edo is one of the most populated southern states because of its cosmopolitan tendencies and it is home to a lot of big names in the country.
The Edo state civil service Commission recruitment form is yet to be released and this can be seen from the recruitment portal with the link below. Available vacancies would be displayed on the recruitment portal and applicants would have to apply with an account they would have created.
The form contains certain fields and some of the fields are biodata. The form would also contain a section for documents and each document is to meet a certain size or type and any format or size that is uploaded would not be accepted.
The Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment form and there are over 40 vacant positions available on the recruitment application portal that job seekers can apply for immediately after reading this article. Edo state civil service commission is inviting suitable and qualified persons to apply for the following positions:
- Assistant Director GL. 15
- Education Officer II GL. 08
- Higher Executive Officer (GL. 08)
- Architect II GL. 08
- Higher Estate Officer, GL. 08
- Building Officer II GL. 08
- Senior Assistant Education Officer, GL. 09
- Chief Clerical Officer GL. 07
- Lands Officer II GL. 08
- Procurement Officer II GL. 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) GL. 07
You can view the remaining 33 positions by downloading the application guide in PDF format here
Requirements For Edo Civil Service Recruitment 2022
The Edo state civil service commission has clearly outlined a list of requirements that all applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to create an account on the recruitment portal. Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc degree with a minimum of second class lower or an HND with a minimum of lower credit.
- Must not be above 50 years of age
- A mandatory NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate, and tech-savvy.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be able to work effectively in teams.
Important Points To Note
There are several points that if not taken note of can hinder one from being shortlisted or invited for the screening exercise that would be conducted for all applicants. Interested applicants should take note of the following:
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested updated to the recruitment portal.
- Candidates can only apply for one position and those caught applying for more than one position would be disqualified.
- The Edo state civil service commission does not discriminate against gender.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of four credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE in one sitting or five credits in two sittings.
Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Edo state civil service commission recruitment application form is now available and candidates who have been awaiting the release of the application form should follow the guidelines outlined below to apply for the recruitment after going through this article.
How To Apply For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal mda.edostate.gov.ng/psrecruitment or psrecruitment.edostate.gov.ng
- Scroll down and fill the form correctly
- Ensure that you select the position you are applying for
When Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Closing Dates?
The Edo state civil service commission recruitment closing date is August 25, 2022, and those who would love to apply must fill out the application form and submit it before that date. It is very important to note that those who met the requirements were invited to participate in the Edo State Civil Service Commission screening exercise or aptitude test.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.