Edo State Civil Service Commission 2022/2023 Recruitment| mda.edostate.gov.ng|See The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Guide.
Those waiting for the release of the application form should see the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment commencement dates, application requirements, and other relevant information.
This post would give you a piece of well-detailed information on the Edo state Civil service Commission recruitment 2022. Are you an unemployed indigene of Edo state looking for employment or job opportunities with the Edo state civil service? Of yes, then make sure you take this article seriously.
About Edo State
Edo state is a south-south state created on 27th August 1991. Edo is one of the most populated southern states because of its cosmopolitan tendencies and it is home to a lot of big names in the country.
The Edo state civil service Commission recruitment form is yet to be released and this can be seen from the recruitment portal with the link below. Available vacancies would be displayed on the recruitment portal and applicants would have to apply with an account they would have created.
Requirements For Edo Civil Service Recruitment 2022
The Edo state civil service commission has clearly outlined a list of requirements that all applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to create an account on the recruitment portal. Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc degree with a minimum of second class lower or an HND with a minimum of lower credit.
- Must not be above 50 years of age
- A mandatory NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate, and tech-savvy.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be able to work effectively in teams.
Important Points To Note
There are several points that if not taken note of can hinder one from being shortlisted or invited for the screening exercise that would be conducted for all applicants. Interested applicants should take note of the following:
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested updated to the recruitment portal.
- Candidates can only apply for one position and those caught applying for more than one position would be disqualified.
- The Edo state civil service commission does not discriminate against gender.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of four credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE in one sitting or five credits in two sittings.
Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form Out?
The recruitment form is yet to be released but once it is released, this article would be updated. once the recruitment commences, the application form would be accessible on the recruitment portal.
How To Apply For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal mda.edostate.gov.ng/psrecruitment or psrecruitment.edostate.gov.ng
- Scroll down and fill the form correctly
- Ensure that you select the position you are applying for
When Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Closing Dates?
The Edo state civil service commission recruitment closing date would be announced immediately after the recruitment form has been released. More information concerning the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment would be uploaded in this article in due time.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.