Ebonyi State Recruitment 2020/2021|www.ebonyistate.gov.ng|Are you an indigene of Ebonyi state looking for employment opportunities with the Ebonyi state government? If yes then this article would give you a well informative guide on Ebonyi state government recruitment 2020.
Ebonyi state is a southeastern state that was created on 1st October, 1996 by the then head of state General Sani Abacha. Ebonyi state is one of the major producers of rice, potatoes and cassava in the country Nigeria. Eboni state is made up of thirteen(13) local government areas and it was created from part of Enugu and Abia state.
Multiple questions have been asked by a lot of our followers concerning Ebonyi state government recruitment 2020 and in this post, we would answer the highlighted questions below.
1. Is Ebonyi state government currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for Ebonyi state government recruitment?
3. Jobs In Ebonyi State 2020?
4. How do I apply for Ebonyi state government recruitment?
5. When is the deadline for Ebonyi state government recruitment?
Please if your question was not listed above, then ensure that you drop it in the comment section below and we would add it to the list above.
Requirements For Ebonyi State Government Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should possess a Bsc/HND/OND from a recognized institution and in a related discipline.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
4. Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
5. Applicant should have good communication skills.
Please note that Ebonyi state government recruitment 2020 is yet to commence so disregard an information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and visit Ebonyi state recruitment portal www.ebonistate.gov.ng to apply and also bookmark this page as more information would be added.
Please note that Ebonyi state government recruitment deadline for 2020 is yet to be out as recruitment has not yet commenced so make sure you adhere to the instruction below to apply..
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.