DSS Recruitment 2020 is currently not ongoing but in this post, I would give you a well detailed information on DSS recruitment including how to apply, requirements and any other information.
DSS stands for Department Of State Service and it is also known as State Security Service(SSS).It was founded in 1986 and the aim of DSS is counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, surveillance and they also have a responsibility of providing security to top Government Officials.
A lot of people have asked questions as regards to DSS recruitment and we decided to publish a post that would answer the questions below:
1. What are the requirements for DSS Recruitment?
2. How Do I register for DSS?
3. How much is DSS Salary?
4. Is Nigeria DSS form out?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure to read this post to the end as your questions would be answered.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application should be free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at DSS portal.
3. Declaration of false documents is prohibited.
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- TETFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020
- Zamfara State Government Recruitment 2020
Is Nigeria DSS form out?
Presently, DSS is not undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How much is DSS Salary?
DSS pay very well but think that DSS salary may be from 100k and above though the salary differs from ranks.
Requirements For DSS Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should be a citizen by Nigeria.
3. Applicant should be medically and physically fit.
4. Pregnant women are prohibited from applying.
5. Applicant should not be above 30 years age.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit DSS recruitment portal www.dss.gov.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list, follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.