DPR Recruitment 2020 is currently not ongoing but in this post, I would give you a well detailed guide on how to apply, the requirements and other related information.
Like we always do, it is necessary to give you a brief information of the organization you plan on working or have interest for. DPR stands for Department Of Petroleum Resources and it’s role is to ensure the compliance to petroleum laws, guidelines and regulations in the oil and gas industry. They also perform the following functions below:
Maintaining and administering the National Data Repository.
Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
A lot of people have been asking question as regards to DPR recruitment and we decided to publish a post that would answer all the questions below:
1. Is DPR recruitment currently ongoing?
2. How do I apply for Dpr recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for DPR recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for DPR recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above then make sure that you read the post to the end as it would answer all your questions.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at DPR recruitment portal.
3. False documents are prohibited.
Requirements For DPR Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicant should have a means of identification.
Is DPR Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, DPR recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit DPR recruitment portal dpr.gov.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.