DPR Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal |www.dpr.gov.ng|Is DPR currently recruiting? The department of petroleum resources has activated its recruitment portal but the recruitment is yet to commence. In this article, we would provide all the information needed for the DPR recruitment.
DPR stands for Department Of Petroleum Resources and its role is to ensure compliance with petroleum laws, guidelines, and regulations in the oil and gas industry. They also perform the following functions below:
- Maintaining and administering the National Data Repository.
- Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the commencement date for the department of petroleum resources recruitment and it is important to note that only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply also note that DPR recruitment is free of charge.
Requirements For DPR Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- A means of identification
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
It is important to note that the Department of Petroleum resources recruitment is free of charge also note that applicants can only apply for one position finally, ensure that you submit your application before the specified deadline because once the deadline elapses the portal would be closed.
Is DPR Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, DPR is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should
- Visit the DPR recruitment portal www.dpr.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and submit once you are done
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post