DPR Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.dpr.gov.ng|This article would provide all the information you need on the DPR recruitment so ensure that you take it seriously. We would provide information on the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary information.
Like we always do, it is necessary to give you a piece of brief information about the organization you plan on working or have an interest in. DPR stands for Department Of Petroleum Resources and its role is to ensure the compliance to petroleum laws, guidelines, and regulations in the oil and gas industry. They also perform the following functions below:
- Maintaining and administering the National Data Repository.
- Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
A lot of our followers have been asking questions concerning the DP recruitment and in this post, we would provide answers to questions like:
- Is DPR recruitment currently ongoing?
- How do I apply for DPR recruitment?
- What are the requirements for DPR recruitment?
- When is the deadline for DPR recruitment?
- Is the DPR recruitment form out?
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements and how to apply below.
Requirements For DPR Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess a Bsc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Applicants are advised to possess a means of identification
- Applicants should have their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Submission of forged documents is prohibited.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
Is DPR Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, DPR is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the DPR recruitment portal www.dpr.gov.ng to apply for vacant positions also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post