Delta State TESCOM 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal|tescom.deltastate.gov.ng| Is the Delta State teaching service commission recruitment form out? This is one of the questions that our followers have asked for a very long time and this article would provide the required details and all other information needed for this recruitment.
The Delta state Teaching service commission recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide all the information interested applicants need for the Delta state 2021/2022 TESCOM recruitment so read along if you are still interested in applying.
Requirements For Delta TESCOM Recruitment
The Delta state TESCOM recruitment is for only suitable and qualified people so if you want to be shortlisted for the examination or interview, then you must possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB that has the minimum amount of required credits
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- A TRCN certificate and any other certificate would have an added advantage.
Please note that the Delta state TESCOM recruitment is free of charge so do not pay anyone any amount of money in order to get a job.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Delta state TESCOM recruitment portal tescom.deltastate.gov.ng
- Fill the application form and upload your credentials
- Submit once you are done.
What To Do After You Are Done Applying
Once you are done applying, then start preparing ahead for the examinations or interview also visit this article regularly to know the dates for the screening.
Applicants who apply after the specified deadline would have their applications overlooked so ensure that you apply before the specified deadline.
Delta state Teaching Service Commission recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this article once it commences so ensure that you keep in touch with this website by subscribing to our mailing list and also by following our social media pages.