Delta State Government 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal|www.deltastate.gov.ng|Is the Delta State Government recruitment form out? The portal for the Delta state government 2021 recruitment has been activated however, interested applicants should note that the recruitment form is yet to be released. This article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary information.
About Delta State
Delta state was created on 27th August 1991 by the then head of state Gen Ibrahim Babangida and it was created from the former Bendel State. The state has a landmass of 18,050 km2 (6,970 sq mi) and it is bordered by Edo, Imo, Anambra, Rivers, and Bayelsa state respectively. Delta state has a lot of mineral resources which include industrial clay, silica, lignite, kaolin, tar stone, and limestone. In addition to the mineral resources, they have a huge deposit of crude oil in the state.
The Delta State Government is very selective with whom they choose because they are always looking for the best candidates in any recruitment and the only way one can be the best candidate is to ensure that he/she meets the requirements also your performance in the screening examination also matters a lot.
Requirements For The Delta State Government Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following requirements below:
- A degree preferably a Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits including Mathematics and English language.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
The Delta state government recruitment is free of charge also note that the recruitment would be done via the recruitment portal except the Delta state government decides to conduct the recruitment via another channel.
Please note that Delta state government recruitment is yet to commence so ensure you are on our mailing list as we would update you once it starts.
How To Apply
All candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Delta state government recruitment portal www.deltastate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and other requested documents
- Submit once you are done.
The deadline for Delta State government recruitment 2021 is yet to be out as recruitment has not yet commenced so please ensure that you follow the instructions outlined in this post.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.