Delta State Government Recruitment 2021/2022|www.deltastate.gov.ng|Are you an indigene of Delta state looking for employment opportunities with the Delta state government? If yes, then you are at the right place because this post would give you all the details needed for Delta state government recruitment.
Delta state was created on 27th August 1991 by the then head of state Gen Ibrahim Babangida and it was created from the former Bendel State. The state has a landmass of 18,050 km2 (6,970 sq mi) and it is bordered by Edo, Imo, Anambra, Rivers, and Bayelsa state respectively. Delta state has a lot of mineral resources which include industrial clay, silica, lignite, kaolin, tar stone, and limestone. In addition to the mineral resources, they have a huge deposit of crude oil in the state.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the Delta state government recruitment and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- Is the Delta state government currently recruiting?
- What are the requirements for the Delta state government recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Delta state government recruitment?
- When is the deadline for the Delta state government recruitment?
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the Delta state government recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements section thoroughly.
Requirements For The Delta State Government Recruitment
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following requirements below:
- A degree preferably a Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits including Mathematics and English language.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A means of identification.
Aside form the requirements, there are other points that one needs to note before applying and in this post, we have outlined a few of them.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- The application can only be done once.
Please note that Delta state government recruitment is yet to commence so ensure you are on our mailing list as we would update you once it starts.
How To Apply
Make sure that you have your CV and the photocopies and the original copies of your certificate and then go to Delta state government recruitment portal www.deltastate.gov.ng to apply and also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
The deadline for Delta State government recruitment 2020 is yet to be out as recruitment has not yet commenced so please ensure that you follow the instructions outlined in this post.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.