Dangote Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| Dangote recruitment is currently ongoing for various positions and this article would provide the requirements and guide you on how to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Most of us only know about the owner of Dangote Group but only a few know about the history and this section is dedicated to that. Dangote group started in the year 1981 by Aliko Dangote and ever since its inception it has grown to become one of the biggest producers of cement in the country and Africa as a whole.
Available Positions In Dangote Group
There are over 50 vacant positions in the Dangote group and each of these positions is based in different parts of the country like Ogun state, Rivers State, and Benue state.
Dangote is one of the best private organizations and they are very strict with who they recruit so applicants are urged to possess the requirements outlined in this article because without it, they would not be selected.
General Requirements For Dangote Group Recruitment
Before applying for Dangote group recruitment, one should possess the following:
- A BSc or higher in a related field.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirement.
- Ability to use software’s related to his/her field.
- Good communication and writing skills.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants should have a well-written CV.
- Once the deadline elapses, the portal would be inactive.
- Applicants should ensure that the name on their social media account is their real name.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Dangote group recruitment portal apply.workable.com/dangote and follow the steps below to complete the application:
- Select the position you are interested in applying for
- Read the requirements.
- Click on Apply for the job
- Fill in the application form
- Upload their resumes.
- Click on Submit application
Please ensure that you apply as soon as possible as the portal would be deactivated once the deadline elapses.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.