Dana Air 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal|www.flydanaair.com/careers| The 2021/2022 Dana Airline recruitment exercise has commenced and the recruitment portal has been activated to receive applications from interested candidates. Before applying for Dana Airline recruitment, applicants should take note of all the information provided in this article.
Dana Airline is one of the best private airline in Nigeria hence the reason why a lot of people want to work with them however, Dana Airline are strict with whom they select during their recruitment and this is because all positions in the Airline require professionals so if you want to be selected during Dana Airline recruitment, ensure that you possess all the requirements listed in this article.
Requirements For Dana Airline Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline
- A WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO with a minimum of five credits
- An extra certification and working experience would be an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
All applicants should note that Dana Airline recruitment is free of charge however, only those who possess the requirements outlined in the job advertisement would be selected finally note that all applications would be done online so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit Dana airline recruitment portal or career page www.flydanaair.com/careers/
- Scroll down the page an view the available jobs
- Click on the job details to read more on the job offer
- Apply by following the instructions given in the job details
- Submit once you are done
Ensure that the information you entered is correct because once you submit the form, you cannot edit it again also note that applying for the same position multiple times is prohibited and anyone caught in the act would be automatically disqualified.
Subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.