CPC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.fccpc.gov.ng| Do you want to work with the Consumer Protection Commission? CPP recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide all the vital information you need to know.
CPC stands for Consumer Protection Commission and it was established by the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Act(2018) and its aim is to the promotion of fair and vibrant market while ensuring that consumers are the core of the business.
Before applying for CPC recruitment, it is very important to possess certain requirements as, without such requirements, you would not be eligible to apply so make sure you read the requirements below thoroughly and make sure you meet the requirements before applying.
Requirements For CPC Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should have a BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree gotten from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Applicants with a knowledge of basic computer applications would have an added advantage.
- Applicant should have his/her NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants are advised to have other important credentials that may be requested such as a birth certificate.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to upload them to the recruitment portal.
- There is no information on the deadline as recruitment is yet to commence.
Is CPC Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
The Consumer protection commission recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but we would update this article once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the CPC recruitment portal www.fccpc.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload your resume.
When Is The CPC Recruitment Deadline?
The Consumer Protection Commission recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would inform you once it is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.