CAF is an organization that is in charge of controlling the football associations in Africa. They also run competitions and control the price money and media rights to those competitions. In this post, we would give you a detailed guide on how to apply for various positions in CAF.
Please note that you might be expected to work anywhere in Africa as they are not specific about the location.
The following positions are available for application:
Position Title: Legal Counsel
Position Title: CSR Manager
Position Title: Head Of Content
Position Title: National Teams Competitions Coordinator
Position Title: Procurement Officer
Position Title: Senior Accountant
Position Title: Senior Services & Logistics Manager
Position Title: Compliance & Regulatory Counsel
Position Title: Media Channel Officer- Internal Communication
Position Title: Competitions Safety & Security Manager
REQUIREMENTS FOR CAF RECRUITMENT
- Applicants should have a BSc degree related to the position they wish to apply to.
- Applicant should have a good knowledge of CAF rules & Regulations.
- Applicant should be fluent in English and is also expected to be fluent in French.
- Applicant should have working experience.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the links below to apply for any of the positions.
Read the Job description and click on “Apply for this Job” as shown in the image below.
The deadline for application is 19th September 2020 hence interested applicants are advised to apply before then.
Please subscribe, share and follow our social media platforms so that you would be updated once a new post is published.