Coca- Cola Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal| Coca-Cola recruitment form is out and recruitment has commenced for various positions. In this article, we would provide all the information needed for the recruitment.
From the Information reaching us, Coca-cola recruitment has commenced and we would guide you on how to apply in this article.
Coca-Cola is one of the biggest beverage production companies with its headquarters in Atlanta. Their drinks can be found in anywhere across the country of Nigeria and it is unique to other drinks.
Coca-Cola recruitment is done via the online portal and all applicants are urged to possess the requirements specified in this article before applying. All the positions are based in Lagos, so before applying, ensure that you live around the company else you would spend much on transportation a daily basis.
The following positions are available:
SpareParts Store Clerk
Ref No: req27180
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Senior Learning Manager
Ref No: req26813
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Requirements For Coca-Cola Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- Applicants are advised to have working experience.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants are advised to follow the Coca-Cola LinkedIn page as jobs are also posted there.
- Applicants can only apply once.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
Click on any of the links below to read the full job description and how to apply for the position you are interested in:
All applicants are advised to apply before the deadline also note that the deadline is not specified so interested persons should apply immediately.
Please make sure you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once recruitment starts.