Code Of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal|www.ccb.gov.ng| Is the CCB recruitment form out or do you want to apply for CCB recruitment? The Code of Conduct Bureau is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Code of conduct bureau was established in the year 1979 and this was exactly 13 years after the military rule. The role of the Code Of Conduct Bureau is to provide a list of code of conduct for public officers and their mandate is to ensure that the actions or behaviors of public servants conform to the highest standard of public morality.
Many questions have been asked by a lot of people concerning the code of conduct bureau recruitment and this article would provide comprehensive details on CCB recruitment. Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for CCB recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements section thoroughly.
www.ccb.gov.ng is the official portal for the Code of Conduct Bureau also, there are certain points that interested applicants should note about the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment so please ensure that you take note of them.
Requirements For CCB Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A BSC/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the CCB recruitment portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted,
- Applicants can only apply for one position.
- Applicants should have a well-written resume.
Is CCB Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
The Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you once the recruitment commences so ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply for the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment:
- Visit the Code Of Conduct Bureau recruitment portal www.ccb.gov.ng once recruitment commences
- Read the requirements thoroughly for each vacant position
- Upload you CV and other requested documents.
When Is The Deadline For CCB Recruitment
The deadline for CCB recruitment is yet to be released but we would update you once we it is released.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.