CAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.cac.gov.ng|The portal for the Corporate Affairs Commission is activated however, recruitment is yet to commence. In this article, all the information needed for the recruitment would be provided.
CAC means Corporate Affairs Commission and it was established in the year 1990 and its role is to regulate the management and formation of companies in Nigeria. The commission is headed by a Chairman which is appointed by the President and the board is made up of nine(9) members.
The Corporate Affairs Commission like any other government agency only hires skilled hands so before applying, ensure that you possess the requirements specified in the advertisement also note that the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise because it is false.
Requirements For CAC Recruitment 2021
Before applying, ensure that you possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in speaking English.
Please note that CAC recruitment is free of charge, so do not pay anyone, and if anyone asks you to pay then report to relevant authorities as that person is a fraudster.
How To Apply
Follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the CAC recruitment portal www.cac.gov.ng
- Fill the application form after you have read the requirements thoroughly
- Upload your credentials and any other required docuemnts
- Submit once you are done
CAC recruitment deadline is yet to be announced as recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you once the deadline is released.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.