CAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| Do you want to apply for CAC recruitment? This post would provide all the information needed for the CAC recruitment. The Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment is currently not ongoing but this post would provide the requirements and the application procedures.
CAC means Corporate Affairs Commission and it was established in the year 1990 and its role is to regulate the management and formation of companies in Nigeria. The commission is headed by a Chairman which is appointed by the President and the board is made up of nine(9) members.
A lot of our followers have asked us questions concerning the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- Is the CAC recruitment currently ongoing?
- What are the requirements for the CAC recruitment?
- How do I apply for the CAC recruitment?
- When is the deadline for the CAC recruitment?
Only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment so ensure that you read the requirements thoroughly.
Requirements For CAC Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A degree preferably a Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in speaking English.
Please note that CAC recruitment is free of charge, so do not pay anyone, and if anyone asks you to pay then report to relevant authorities as that person is a fraudster.
Please note that CAC recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials, and then visit the CAC recruitment portal www.cac.gov.ng to apply and also ensure that you bookmark this page.
CAC recruitment deadline is yet to be announced as recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you once the deadline is released.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.