CAC Recruitment Form Portal 2020|www.cac.gov.ng| CAC recruitment 2020 is currently not ongoing but in this post, we would give you a well detailed information on CAC recruitment 2020 and other related information.
CAC means Corporate Affairs Commission and it was established in the year 1990 and it’s role is to regulate the management and formation of companies in Nigeria.The commission is headed by a Chairman which is appointed by the President and the board is made up of nine(9) members.
Multiple questions have been asked as to when CAC recruitment would commence for 2020 and in this post, we would answer the questions below.
1. Is CAC recruitment currently ongoing?
2. What are the requirements for CAC recruitment?
3. How do I apply for CAC recruitment?
4. Is CAC recruitment form out?
5. When is the deadline for CAC recruitment?
If your question is mentioned above, then make sure you read this post to the end as we would answer the questions thoroughly.
Please note that CAC recruitment is free of charge, so do not pay anyone and if any one ask you to pay then report to relevant authorities as that person is a fraudster.
Requirements For CAC Recruitment 2020
1. Applicant should have a Bsc/OND/HND from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related field.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
3. Applicant should be a computer literate.
4. Applicant should be proficient in speaking English language.
5. Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
Please note that CAC recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
HOW TO APPLY
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit CAC recruitment portal www.cac.gov.ng to apply and also ensure that you bookmark this page.
CAC recruitment deadline 2020 is yet to be out so follow the instruction below to be updated.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.