BuyPower.ng Review| How To Buy Power Online In Nigeria| Do you want to recharge your prepaid meter online? BuyPower is the website where one can pay his/her electricity bills from the comfort of your home and this can be done via any device either android device, Windows, apple, and a system.
Requirements For Registration On BuyPower
Before you can recharge your prepaid meter online, you have to possess certain requirements such as:
- An internet enabled device
- A Card that would be used to make payments
How To Sign Up On Buy Power
To sign up on Buy Power, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit Buypower website www.buypower.ng
- Click on Buy Electricity Menu or the button
- Alternatively, you can input your phone number and click on Buy Electricity
- If you clicked on the Buy Electricity Menu, then a signup form would pop up
- Input your login details and login
- Once in your dashboard, click on the Buy Electricity menu
- A form would appear so fill it and click on Continue to Payment Information
- Confirm the details and click on the Pay button directly under the from.
- If you are paying via card, then input your card details and you would receive an OTP
- Input the OTP and your recharge pin would be displayed.
BuyPower USSD Code/ShortCode
If you want to buy power via USSD code, then dial *402*00009548*amount# on any mobile device of your choice.
How To Chat BuyPower Contact Service Via Whatsapp
To send buypower.ng a chat via whatsapp, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit conversations.buypower.ng
- Scroll down and click on chat now under the Whatsapp logo alternatively, you can chat them up via Facebook and Whatsapp.
You can also call them via the phone number on their website which is 09087493044
How To See Previous Transactions On BuyPower
Any transaction you perform on Buypower is recorded or registered so that those who lost their recharge pin after a transaction can check it if they have misplaced it. To see all your transactions on Buypower, follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to your buypower dashboard
- Click on the transactions menu and you would see the details of your previous transaction.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once there are new job openings.