The management of Bayero University Kano has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who choose BUK as their first choice institution are advised to follow the steps outlined in this article to check the list.
Successful candidates are urged to printout their JAMB admission letter from the Jamb CAPS portal after they have confirmed their admission status also, candidates who made it to the list should upload their O’level result to the Jamb CAPS portal.
How To Check BUK Admission List
Candidates who made BUK their first choice institution should follow the steps outlined below to check the list:
- Go to BUK Admission checking portal mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Input your Jamb registration number and score
- Click on Login to check your admission status
Note that it is mandatory to follow the steps below to check your admission status on Jamb portal and also upload it:
- Visit the Jamb CAPS Portal https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Select your examination year
- Click on Check admission status
- Click on accept admission if you see Congratulations you have been offered admission
- Proceed to print your admission letter
Drop your comments below if you have any question also share this post with friends who you think might be interested