The British High Commission is the diplomatic mission of the British sovereign and the British Government to Nigeria, representing the United Kingdom and the United Kingdom’s interests. They have a location in Abuja and also in Lagos. In this post, we would give a detailed guide on how to apply for the vacant positions in the commission.
Available Positions in British High Commision
The following positions are available for application:
- Position Title: Administration and Finance Manager (EU – ECOWAS Scholarship Programme).
- Application Deadline: 7th February 2021
- Position Location: Abuja
- Starting Monthly Salary: 8,106,740 per annum
- Position Title: Programme Manager (EU – ECOWAS Scholarship Programme).
- Application Deadline: 8th February 2021
- Position Location: Lagos
- Starting Monthly Salary: 13,410,959 per annum
Requirements For British High Commission
- Applicant should have the relevant degree related to the position being applied for.
- Applicants should have good communication skills.
- Applicant should be confident in decision making.
- Applicant should have working experience.
- Applicants should have the ability to be well organized.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the folowing points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- The document would be scanned and uploaded to the British High Commission recruitment portal.
- Only selected candidates would be contacted
How To Apply
Click on the links below to apply for the respective positions
- Administration and Finance Manager (EU – ECOWAS Scholarship Programme)
- Programme Manager (EU – ECOWAS Scholarship Programme)
Please share, subscribe, and also follow our social media platforms so as to be updated once we publish a new post.