BPE Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021- In this article, I would give you a well detailed guide on BPE recruitment including how to apply and the requirements.
Like we always do, we would give you a brief information on BPE as it may be required during screening. BPE stands for Bureau Of Public Enterprises and it was founded in 1991. BPE was established under the provisions of the public enterprises and it’s aim is to charge the Federal Government’s aim of privatizing business. There are six(6) departments in BPE namely:
1. Finance and general service department.
2. Post transaction management department.
3. Infrastructure and public private partnership department.
4. Energy department.
5. Development Institutions and National development.
6. Industries and communications department.
A lot of questions have been asked by our followers with regards to BPE recruitment and in this post, we would answer a few questions that we selected and they are:
1. Is BPE currently recruiting?
2. How do I apply for BPE recruitment?
3. When is the deadline for BPE recruitment?
4. What are the requirements for BPE recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above then make sure that you read this post to the end as your questions would be answered.
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- TETFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020
- Zamfara State Government Recruitment 2020
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at BPE recruitment portal.
Requirements For BPE Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a Bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
Applicant should endeavor to keep the original copies of their credentials.
How To Apply
Interested applicant should visit BPE recruitment portal bpe.gov.ng or bookmark this page as it would be updated once they start recruiting.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and also ensure that you follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once recruitment starts.